The monument to an ugly person was established in the Italian town Piobbico by the members of the international Club dei Britti- the Club of the Ugly People. The idea of this monument appeared many years ago, when 128 women in this small town claimed that they suppose their appearance to be an obstacle for getting married. To help the desperate women the authorities founded the first marriage agency for them. This club became popular later in 1960 thankful to Telesforo Jacobelli, a man who could seem attractive to the modern women, but was suffering from the complex connected with the length of his nose. It was too short according to the Italian beauty standards.
- Downshifting Gets In Trend wp.me/p2ysXF-c via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- The moment I get home from work uberhumor.com/the-moment-i-g… via @uberhumor 5 years ago
- One Direction Looks Fabulous In Dresses buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/one… via @buzzfeed 5 years ago
- Matt Bomer Steps Out With His Partner And Kids buzzfeed.com/stacylambe/mat… via @buzzfeed 5 years ago
- Intuition – the Way to Yourself wp.me/p2ysXF-f via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
Tags:advantages Alternative animal rights in society aura beauty benefits business change childhood children clients Corso Commo Bookshop creativity culture David Lynch decoration design develop disadvantsges Downshift Downshifting family flowers founder freelance graphic design gut feeling Health hermit history home house Human human society India interior intuitive skills Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid life changes life style lifestyle Livraria da Vila Livraria Lello meditation monastery money mystics needs parents plants psychology requirements rock sales rate sanctum save animals seclusion Selexyz sense Shakespeare & Company Shopping shrine social activism social behavor social networking website special abilities spirituality spiritual values stop slaughtering stress The Bookworm traditions Transcendental Meditation United States vegeterian